Sat, Mar 05|
**change of venue**
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 2:30 PM
Zino, The Riverwalk, 27 Main St #101, Edwards, CO 81632, USA
About the event
There is a possibility of bad weather, and it is looking worse!New Assignment…
Date: Saturday, March 5th, through the weekendLocation: Your House.Hardware: Any camera and lenses you want. Any support accessories are OK.
Mission Possible is Black and White Still Life
1. The image must be a black and white.
2. It must be a still life. Still life photography is used for the depiction of inanimate subject matter, typically a small group of objects.
Click here for some “Inspiration."
3. Images must be shot in your house.
4. The final images must be at least 8 x 10 at 300dpi.
5. Email up to three (3) images, actual size, to Rick Spitzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> by Noon on Monday, March 7th.
Up to 12 images will be selected for printing and display at 2nd Friday in March.Now might be a good time to see what you can accomplish with your smart phone or tablet. If you do that email images “Actual Size."
As always, should you or any of your PM Force be caught or killed, the VVAGP will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This email will self-destruct in five seconds. (Well, maybe not.) Good luck.